- Tourist information
Enjoy around Lake Hamana
- Voice guide app "Goozen"A voice guide that supports your trip to Lake Hamana.
Enjoy your trip with your favorite time and route.
Because it is equipped with GPS, it can be used even in places where the Internet does not reach.
If you launch the app and go out to the city, the current location will be displayed and you will be notified when the recommended spot is approached. Guide with voice, photos and texts like an art museum.
Furthermore, since it is available in English, Chinese (traditional), and Japanese, it is safe even for tourist facilities that do not have foreign language signage.▶ ︎100% offline No internet connection required
▶ GPS voice guide
▶ ︎Languages, English·Chinese(Traditional)·Japanese
▶ ︎Available area, Around Lake Hamana Kanzanji Onsen·Hamamatsu Flower Park
- The Hamanako Garden Park , which opened in 2004 at the site of the Hamanako Garden Park Hakubo, is a beautiful flower landscape of 3,000 square meters, planted with nemophila in the spring and cosmos in the fall. From the observation tower, you can overlook Enshu Nada and Lake Hamana, and when the weather is fine you can also see Mt Fuji.
- Japan's only Public Museum of Musical Instruments. There are 1300 rare instruments from the world. There are plenty of events such as concerts and special exhibitions, and there is a space where you can touch the instruments.【From the hotel】About 40 minutes by car / about 50 minutes by bus
Wide area sightseeing
- The great mountain "Mt Fuji" that symbolizes Japan. It is possible to go back and forth from Lake Hamana same Shizuoka Prefecture on a day trip. Please see the beautiful figure chosen as a World Heritage Site.【From the hotel】It is approximately two hours 40 minutes by car
- The air-conditioned large greenhouse is kept at a comfortable temperature all year round, and you can enjoy contact with many flowers and birds. You can see rare birds at a short distance, and you can take photos by putting them on your shoulders or hands.【From the hotel】It is approximately 50 minutes by car / approximately 1 hour 30 minutes by train, bus