- Surrounding tourism
- Yamanaka Onsen tourist guideYamanaka Onsen is sightseeing information concerning the Yamanaka Onsen area.
Information on tourist information such as features and history of Yamanaka Onsen, surrounding tourist attractions and sights, events, recommended walk course etc.
It is a convenient sightseeing guide for those in the area of Yamanaka Onsen and those enjoying a hot spring town.
- It is a popular tourist destination in Japan, rich in traditional culture and mountain sea delicacies.Yamanaka OnsenSannaka Yamanaka Onsen, which was visited by many writers and loved by Matsuo Basho, is a hot spring resort with many attractions, rich in traditional culture, rich nature, seafood and mountain delicacies.
- Yamanaka Onsen and its popular tourist destinations are full.Popular tourist facilitiesThere are many sights in Yamanaka Onsen.
It is full of watching, experiencing, buying, enjoying.
- Many events are held throughout the year at Yamanaka Onsen.Event information of the four seasonsVarious events are held throughout the year at Yamanaka Onsen.
Please enjoy together and make it a memory of a nice trip.
- Introducing the ambience of the spa town and the walking course along the mountain stream.Recommended walk courseWe will Daishoji River you recommended course such as Yuge Kaido Street, a city full of atmosphere in Yamanaka Onsen, and the valley of Daishoji River, which changes its expression every season.
- Ishikawa Prefecture and Hokuriku tour guideYamanaka Onsen is sightseeing information concerning Ishikawa prefecture and Hokuriku outside the Yamanaka Onsen area.
Kaga Onsen area sightseeing guide of Ishikawa Prefecture including Kaga Onsen area, Kanazawa area, Noto area, tourist information of Hokuriku including Fukui prefecture and Toyama prefecture is also published.
It is a convenient sightseeing guide for those who want to enjoy sightseeing in Ishikawa Prefecture or Hokuriku by extending their legs based on Yamanaka Onsen.
- Yamanaka Onsen is sightseeing information concerning Ishikawa prefecture and Hokuriku outside the Yamanaka Onsen area.
- It is one of the leading hot-spring tourist spots in Japan with many popular tourist spots and hot springs.Tour guide of Kaga areaKaga area of one of the leading hot-spring sightseeing spots in Japan.
It is a popular tourist destination fostered by its long tradition and culture, and it is full of attractions such as many hot springs and attractions, and local gourmets such as seafood and Kaga Vegetables.
- Kaga Hyakuman-goku are plenty of places of interest such as old townscapes that flourished as Kaga Hyakuman-goku.Sightseeing guide of Kanazawa areaKanazawa, a tourist destination representing Ishikawa Prefecture.
Kaga Hyakuman-goku is full of popular tourist spots as you stroll through the old town that has prospered as Kaga Hyakuman-goku and observe history and cultural assets, and enjoy the taste of the season at the Omicho Market.
- Enjoy the traditional taste and enjoy Noto aquarium and sandy beach.Tourist guide of Noto areaIt is recommended to go a little further and do sightseeing in Noto.
It is a recommended course you can enjoy traditional tastes such as Morning Market in Wajima and Noto tide, which is one of the three great morning markets in Japan, and you can enjoy driving and sightseeing such as aquariums and sandy beaches.
- Enjoy sightseeing that touches culture and nature such as Eihei-ji Temple and Tojinbo.Tour guide of Fukui areaSurrounded by the sea and mountains, Fukui Prefecture has many sightseeing spots in a rich natural environment.
You can enjoy various sightseeing styles in a variety of ways, such as enjoying the history and culture by visiting shrines and temples such as Eihei-ji Temple dera, and actively enjoying the sea and mountains.
- There are lots of charms, such as trams and train cars and gigantic community settlements.Tour guide of Toyama prefecture areaEnjoy the beauty of the valley with a truck train, go around the ancient temples, go over the old temples, the Toyama area full of rare ingredients such as firefly squid and white shrimp.You can enjoy nature and history.