- Surrounding tourism
- Yamanaka Onsen tourist guideYamanaka Onsen is sightseeing information concerning the Yamanaka Onsen area.
Information on tourist information such as features and history of Yamanaka Onsen, surrounding tourist attractions and sights, events, recommended walk course etc.
It is a convenient sightseeing guide for those in the area of Yamanaka Onsen and those enjoying a hot spring town.
- It is a popular tourist destination in Japan, rich in traditional culture and mountain sea delicacies.Yamanaka OnsenYamanaka Onsen is a hot spring resort filled with many charm, blessed with traditional culture and abundant nature, seafood and mountaineering, as well as many literary guests visiting Matsuo Basho.
- Yamanaka Onsen and its popular tourist destinations are full.Popular tourist facilitiesThere are many sights in Yamanaka Onsen.
It is full of watching, experiencing, buying, enjoying.
- Many events are held throughout the year at Yamanaka Onsen.Event information of the four seasonsVarious events are held throughout the year at Yamanaka Onsen.
Please enjoy together and make it a memory of a nice trip.
- Introducing the ambience of the spa town and the walking course along the mountain stream.Recommended walk courseYamanaka Onsen Introduction of recommended course such as garden road of the city full of atmosphere and valley of the Daishoji River changing facial expressions every seasons.
- Ishikawa Prefecture and Hokuriku tour guideYamanaka Onsen is sightseeing information concerning Ishikawa prefecture and Hokuriku outside the Yamanaka Onsen area.
Kaga hot spring area, Kanazawa area, including tourist guide of Ishikawa Prefecture, such as Noto area, tourist guide of Hokuriku such as Fukui Prefecture, Toyama Prefecture posted.
It is a convenient sightseeing guide for those who want to enjoy sightseeing in Ishikawa Prefecture or Hokuriku by extending their legs based on Yamanaka Onsen.
- Yamanaka Onsen is sightseeing information concerning Ishikawa prefecture and Hokuriku outside the Yamanaka Onsen area.
- It is one of the leading hot-spring tourist spots in Japan with many popular tourist spots and hot springs.Tour guide of Kaga areaKaga area of one of the leading hot-spring sightseeing spots in Japan.
Popular sightseeing spots nurtured with long tradition and culture, there are plenty of charms such as many hot springs and sightseeing spots, local gourmet such as seafood and Kaga vegetables.
- Kaga Hyakuman-goku are plenty of places of interest such as old townscapes that flourished as Kaga Hyakuman-goku.Kanazawa area tourist guideKanazawa, a tourist destination representing Ishikawa Prefecture.
There are lots of popular sightseeing spots, such as exploring the historical and cultural heritage by exploring the old townscape that flourished as Kaga Hyakuman-goku and enjoying the seasonal taste in the Omi-machi market.
- Enjoy the taste of tradition and enjoy Noto in aquarium, sand beach and so on.Noto Area tourist guideIt is recommended to visit Noto sightseeing a little.
It is a recommended course that you can enjoy the traditional taste such as the morning market of one Wajima in Japan and the tide of Noto, enjoy driving and sightseeing such as aquarium and sandy beach.
- Enjoy sightseeing that touches culture and nature, such as Eiheiji and Tojinbo.Tour guide of Fukui areaSurrounded by the sea and mountains, Fukui Prefecture has many sightseeing spots in a rich natural environment.
Enjoy enjoying shrines such as Eiheiji temple, history and culture, actively enjoying in the sea and mountains, and enjoy a variety of sightseeing styles.
- There are lots of charms, such as trams and train cars and gigantic community settlements.Tour guide of Toyama prefecture areaEnjoy the beauty of the valley with a truck train, go around the ancient temples, go over the old temples, the Toyama area full of rare ingredients such as firefly squid and white shrimp.You can enjoy nature and history.