We cook "Seafood" and "Yamanoyuki" of Sanriku so that you can feel the seasons.
- DinnerDish using freshly caught seafood from Sanriku.
Plenty of volume with mainly selected ingredients from Iwate prefecture.
- "Tasty Set Meal』
- "Enjoy the seasonal taste of Sanriku!"plan Gozen
- "Bob / New Year Party"plan Gozen
- "Money crab accommodation pack"plan low dining table
- Sea urchinSanriku Product are produced from late April, and local From Taro from early June to early August.
- Oyster miso grillIf you eat it with miso mixed with the umami of oysters, you can enjoy both rice and sake.
- Tore pichi rice bowl (freshly caught fishes on rice)We served seafood caught locally.
It is a gem that you want to make Taro's new specialty!
- Hoya SashimiThere is no doubt that fresh squirts will be addictive! From late April to early August.
- Pacific saury sashimiOnce with "Pacific saury sashimi" that can be made because it is fresh.
Until early November.
- Amberjack sashimiThe secret of the deliciousness of amberjack is the richness of fat and the good aftertaste that does not make you feel it.
From around December.
- Salted squidReally delicious! Chief chef's homemade salted squid.
- Local sake and wineIwate's local sake and Ohasama's wine will make the conversation even more exciting.
- Buffet BreakfastBuffet style breakfast.
We offer a variety of well-balanced menus.
For vitality of the day!
From 7:00 to 8:30
General breakfast 1,100 yen(Tax included)
- Ajidokoro YamaboshiAjidokoro Yamaboshi, even guests without meals or overnight breakfast can have dinner.
We offer sashimi set meals, tempura set meals and other rice dishes, as well as noodles.
We also have a wide variety of snacks and sake.
Random seafood weight 2,200 yen(Tax included)
Sashimi set meal 1,650 yen(Tax included)
Aya Gozen 3,300 yen(Tax included)
And so on. . .
From 17:00 to 21:30(Last order 21:00)
Lunch is not open
However, if you can make a reservation in advance, such as a group reservation, we will accept it.