Welcome to Oku-Musashi Ryokan
- This facility is located in an 8-minute walk from the Seibu Ikebukuro Line Hanno Station as a business inn in a Japanese-style room, and is located in a quiet townscape blessed with lush green forests and clear streams.
It is also convenient for those traveling to hiking or river, adjacent Hidaka City, Sayama City, Iruma City, and is also used for training camps and so on.It is still baths to heal the fatigue and the melancholy of the day.The hotel has a public bath on the second floor.If you feel refreshed, next to the 1st floor dining room, please go to a seasonal restaurant, Irodori. You can enjoy various sake such as direct sending from Niigata.In addition, we can accept banquets and so on, so you can use it in conjunction with your stay.
- The 65-square-meter hall on the 2nd floor of the hotel can accommodate up to 50 people.Cooking uses various fresh ingredients every season and has gained popularity.
Please use it for various banquets / legal matters.
We are opening a large public bath free of charge for customers who use the banquet hall and the seasonal cuisine shop / Irodori on the first floor, so we will be waiting for use in conjunction.
Free Pick-up Bus
- We are preparing a bus for your transfer such as banquets and legal matters and training camps.
Please feel free to ask.
Seasonal Food, Aya (Irodori)
- We arrange various popular sake brought directly, and we serve seasonal cuisine served by the store manager with arms and a relish mainly made with fresh seafood and we look forward to welcoming you with a conscientious price setting.It is also possible to enter directly from the cafeteria of the inn.
Opening Hours, PM: 5: 00 PM 11: 00
Regular holiday, Thursday
Stop-by hot water
- Mountain walking, Hiking etc.···After sweating in, relax relaxingly in our bath!
Because it is on the way to the station, will not you go home sweat lightly?
Of course, please visit the neighbors as well.
Opening Hours:AM 7: 00 to PM 10: 30