- Attraction of Lake Hamana
Attraction of Lake Hamana
Brackish water lake "Lake Hamana" where you can enjoy the charm of both the sea and the lake
- The Lake Hamana facing the Pacific Ocean offers not only fresh seafood but also various ocean sports. You can also enjoy the charm of the sea.
There is a landscape of countryside around Lake Hamana, which has a mild climate. It cultivates famous tea, oranges, vegetables and fruits in Japan.
- Sunset viewLake Hamana is also known as a place where you can see the beautiful sunset.
It is also recommended to take a walk around the lake while taking a look at the red sky and lake, and take a picture.
- Rich seafoodThere are lakes and the sea, abundant seafood.
From autumn to winter, the natural blowfish caught off the coast of Sea of Enshu
Besides, Lake Hamana is full of delicious things, such as unagi sui pon and precious crabs.
- Spring Lake HamanaIn spring, there are many flower spots in the surrounding area.
Among them, Hamamatsu Flower Park is a popular spot where you can enjoy 1,300 cherry blossoms and 500,000 tulips.
- Lake Hamana summerSummer Lake Hamana which can enjoy marine leisure such as parasailing and jet skiing.
Every year in July fireworks festival and lantern festival are held and you can enjoy fantastic scenery.
- Lake Hamana autumn"Okuyama Hokoji Temple", "Ryotanji Temple", "Hamamatsu Castle Park".
There are a lot of sights of autumn leaves also around Lake Hamana such as "Okuni Shrine" and "Kamihami River" with a little extended legs.
Mt Okusa the ropeway is located, are also beautiful.
- Lake Hamana winterAround Lake Hamana is famous for producing fruits.
In winter you can enjoy "strawberry picking".
Please enjoy the sweet and fresh Shizuoka strawberries.