- Tourist information
There are many attractions around the hotel
- There are many attractive places around Lake Hamana.
We introduce events where you can see seasonal flowers and places where you can buy delicious souvenirs!
- Voice tour guide app "Goozen"A voice guide that supports sightseeing in Lake Hamana.
Enjoy your trip with your favorite time and route.
Because it is equipped with GPS, it can be used even in places where the Internet does not reach.
If you launch the app and go out to the city, your current location will be displayed and you will be notified when you are nearing a recommended spot. Guide with voice, photos and texts like an art museum.▶ ︎100% offline No internet connection required
▶ GPS voice guide
▶ ︎Languages, English·Chinese(Traditional)·Japanese
▶ ︎Available area, Around Lake Hamana Kanzanji Onsen·Hamamatsu Flower Park
Around Kanzanji Onsen
- Hamanako Palpal"Hamanako Palpal" is an amusement park with over 30 attractions. The pool is also open in summer. The “Palpal Family” created by the author of “Anpanman” and by Dr. Takashi Yanase Palpal Family is popular with children and adults alike.【From the hotel】1 minute walk
- Kanzanji Ropeway is the only ropeway across the lake in Japan. The Swiss-made gondola has a low window position for the barrier-free and feels like walking on the water. I will forget the passing of time to the spectacular view of Lake Hamana unfolding in front of my eyes.【From the hotel】About 3 minutes on foot
- In this facility, another world spreads to the tone of the gentle music box.
There are 600 kinds of music box specialty stores on the first floor.
The 2nd and 3rd floors are exhibition rooms, and regular concerts are held every 20 to 30 minutes.
A historic music box concert selected from all over the world makes the hearts of visitors peaceful.【From the hotel】Take a ropeway in about 3 minutes on foot.
- Fashionable Workshop "Ruber""Decorate" "Healing" as a theme, especially feminine conscious glass, accessories etc. There are plentiful stylish shop.
In the experience studio in the shop, you can prepare glass, silver, power stone and original items. Why do not you make accessories of "only one in the world" to memories of travel?【From the hotel】About 2 minutes on foot
Recommended sightseeing spot in spring
- Why do not you experience the refreshing spring Lake Hamana of Lake Hamana pleasure boats? course are two types, 30 minutes and 60 minutes.
Feel free to ask us about discounted tickets and timetables available at the hotel front desk.【From the hotel】It is approximately 3 minutes by car to Flower Park Port
- This honey specialty store is located in the famous orange producing area "Mikkubi". .
We sell various honey including the original blend honey of passion.
The recommendations are "honey candy" and "honey margarine".
Recommended sightseeing spots in summer
- More than 100 species of animals are raised. Above all, "Golden Lion Tamarin" is a rare animal that can only be seen here in Japan.
Admission tickets for the zoo are also discounted at the hotel front desk.【From the hotel】About 5 minutes by car / 7 minutes by route bus
- Ryugashido Cavern Cave is the largest cave in the Tokai Region. The temperature in the cave is 18 ° C all year round, very cool and comfortable. The force of the 30m high waterfall is amazing. The gelato sold at the shop is also very popular, so please enjoy it.【From the hotel】Approximately 30 minutes by car
Recommended sightseeing spots in autumn
- There are about 160 kinds of 4300 fruit trees grown on the vast site.
There are many ways to enjoy harvesting experiences such as grapes and cherries, observing how many fruits grow, and so on. To the vast fruit kingdom!
- It is a temple that appears in the NHK Taiga drama of 2017, "The lady warlord Naotora".
The garden is a wonderful garden designated as a national scenic spot, and in autumn you can also receive green tea while looking at the autumn leaves. (Reservation required.) The best time to see autumn leaves is from mid-November to early December.【From the hotel】Approximately 20 minutes by car
- Hokoji Temple is a historical temple built in 1371.
The highlights are the stone statues enshrined in the precincts and the architecture of important cultural properties.
The best time to see autumn leaves is from mid-November to early December, and lights up will also take place.
Recommended sightseeing spot in winter
- You can enjoy picking oranges without a reservation. Tangerines that are bathed in sunlight all year round are very sweet and delicious.
This farm is in a flat area, so it is safe for wheelchairs and small children.
【Duration】Early October - Mid December【From the hotel】Approximately 10 minutes by car
- 80 vinyl houses stand in the vast land of about 30,000 square meters, and you can enjoy sweet and popular "Shizuoka Strawberry". Since it is a vinyl house, it is safe even on rainy days.
【Duration】Early December to early May【From the hotel】About 10 minutes by car / 15 minutes by route bus
Recommended tourist spots on a rainy day
- "Let's see, touch and enjoy Lake Hamana".
Learn fun things about the living things in the lake. From 13:45 on Sundays and public holidays, divers dive into the large tank and feed fish, and enjoy Q & A with divers using underwater phones.【From the hotel】Approximately 20 minutes by car
- A staple of Hamamatsu's souvenirs is "Unagi Pie". You can tour the factory of "Unagi Pie" for free.
For the present in the facility and cafés Suites using the Unagi Pie can eat, you can also purchase a variety of Unagi Pie【From the hotel】Approximately 10 minutes by car