- Top Page
Ask AI on chat
|Article 1(Compliance with basic matters)||1.Customers using this system are required to comply with the general etiquette, morals, and technical rules when using the Internet.|
2. We strictly refuse the use of this system for the purpose of profit regardless of the reason such as paid arrangement agency.
|Article 2(Measures against basic matters)||Use of this system for customers who conduct acts that are deemed inappropriate by the hotel, such as acts that cause inconvenience or disadvantage to a third party, or that may interfere with the services of the hotel that uses the hotel. May be refused.It is prohibited to reprint, copy, or transfer the contents of this service without permission.|
|Article 3(Various influences caused by the usage environment on the customer side)||This system can be used by those who have properly set various settings such as general character display (Japanese display) and e-mail.This facility does not take any responsibility for the operation result, connection status, and the effects that it may bring for those who do not meet these conditions.In addition, even if the above conditions are met, the same applies if the system does not operate properly due to reasons beyond the control of this facility, such as various circumstances related to the environment settings on the customer side.|
|Article 4(Conditions for this system user)||Only customers who have agreed to this rule can use this system.In addition, when you use this system and make a reservation, it is considered that you have agreed to this rule, and you will be required to comply with this rule.|
• When using this service, the user must comply with the items stipulated in this agreement.
• When a user makes a reservation using this service, he / she is required to register his / her name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, etc.
• The user agrees that the content of accommodation services that can be provided by this service is limited and does not require any service or rate reduction beyond the limit.
|Article 5(Services provided by this system)||You can make reservations for some of the products offered by the hotel on the website operated by the hotel.|
|Article 6(Compliance with usage rules)||When a guest who uses this system uses a guest room, please comply with the "Accommodation Terms" and "Requests for Hotel Use" that are separately established by the hotel.|
|Article 7(Precautions for using this system)||Services provided by this system are not superior to services provided by other systems (phone reservation, fax reservation, other hotel reservation handling windows, etc.).Therefore, it may not be possible to make a reservation due to reasons such as full occupancy.|
|Article 8(User's own responsibility)||When you use this system, you are responsible for any actions you take, any actions you take with your own email account, and the results.|
In addition, when using this system, except for the case due to the negligence of this facility, if the customer causes damage to a third party, the customer shall resolve the dispute with the third party at his / her own risk. ..
If the user causes damage to the museum and the system due to any of the following actions, the museum and the user can claim compensation for all damage suffered by the user. ..
(2) When making a false or improper application when making a room reservation.
(3) When you apply for user registration and accommodation reservation on behalf of a third party without the consent of the same person.
(4) When a harmful program is sent or written.
(5) When the same person's information is sent or written without the consent of a third party.
(6) Any other acts that violate laws and regulations valid in Japan.
|Article 9(Reservation application)||1. Please enter all required personal data in the reservation application form for the desired product.|
2. If there is a mistake in entering personal data in the reservation application form, the reservation may be invalid.
|Article 10(Booked)||Accommodation reservations made through this service are completed when the reservation number is displayed on the browser or when an e-mail notifying the confirmed reservation details is issued, and at that time the accommodation contract between the hotel and the user Suppose that holds.|
|Article 11(payment)||The fee for the accommodation reservation made by this service will be notified to the applicant by e-mail issued by the hotel notifying the reservation confirmation.Please pay the room rate according to the method specified by the hotel when you check in or check out.In addition to the charges provided at the time of booking confirmation, any additional charges associated with the accommodation will be charged.|
|Article 12(Cancellation / change of accommodation reservation)||If you wish to cancel or change your accommodation reservation, please contact us via the property's internet reservation system or by phone.If the guest cancels all or part of the accommodation reservation, a penalty (cancellation fee) will be charged based on the accommodation agreement established by the hotel.|
|Article 13(Changes to the contents of this system)||If we determine that the operation of this system or changes to the contents of this rule are necessary, we may change it without notifying the customer in advance.Please be sure to check this rule each time you use it.|
After changing the contents of this rule, only the changed contents will be valid, and the contents before the change will be invalid.
|Article 14(Temporary interruption of use)||In any of the following cases, this facility may suspend the temporary use of this system without prior notice or approval to the customer.|
1. When performing maintenance or maintenance work on this system.
2. When a natural disaster, incident or other emergency occurs or is likely to occur, making operation difficult.
3. When it is determined that the use of this system needs to be temporarily suspended due to other reasons such as the operation of our website and this system.
|Article 15 (Handling of customer's personal information||The personal data and reservation information entered by the customer in the product reservation application form when registering for this system will be used for the following purposes.|
(1) To inform customers about new services and products of this facility.
(2) To investigate customer satisfaction regarding accommodation.
(3) To use as statistical information in a form that does not identify an individual for purposes such as marketing.
As a general rule, this facility does not provide the personal data received from customers to third parties, but in the case of any of the following, the third party will be notified without prior notice or consent to the customer. May be provided to.
(1) With the consent of the customer.
(2) It is necessary to provide personal data to a third party in order to protect the life, body or property of the customer and the customer of this facility, and obtain the consent of the customer and the customer of this facility. If it is difficult.
(3) When it is necessary to provide personal data to a third party in order to improve public health or promote the sound development of children, and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the customer.
(4) When a formal inquiry based on law is received from a public institution such as a court or police regarding personal data.
(5) In the case where a third party entrusted with the work of the museum requires personal data in processing the entrusted work in order to achieve the purpose of the preceding paragraph.
(6) When personal data is provided to a third party due to the succession of the business of this facility due to merger or other reasons.
|Article 16(Governing law regarding the use of this system)||The handling of this system complies with the laws valid in Japan.|
|Article 17(Jurisdiction over the use of this system)||In the event of a dispute between the parties regarding the use of this system, it shall be resolved in good faith between the parties.|
If the issue is not resolved even after consultation, the Osaka District Court will be the agreed jurisdiction court.