- Terms and Conditions for Overnight Stay
Terms and Conditions for Overnight Stay
- (Scope of application)
The accommodation contract that the hotel signs with guests and the contracts related thereto shall be in accordance with the provisions of this agreement and the matters not stipulated in this contract shall be based on laws or ordinances established in general .
2. Where the hotel responds to special contracts to the extent not contrary to laws and customs, regardless of the provisions of the preceding paragraph, that special contract shall prevail.
(Application for accommodation contract)
A person who wishes to apply for a hotel accommodation contract to the hotel should offer the following information to the hotel.
(2)Accommodation date and expected arrival time
(3) Accommodation Charges (In principle, it is based on the basic accommodation fee of Appended Table 1.)
(4) Other matters deemed necessary by the hotel
2 When guests have requested to continue staying beyond the staying date of item 2 of the preceding paragraph during the stay, the hotel will treat it as having applied for a new accommodation contract at the time of the offer .
(Establishment of accommodation contract etc)
The accommodation contract shall be established when the hotel accepts the application under the preceding article.Provided, however, that this shall not apply to cases where we have proved that the hotel did not accept.
(2) When the Accommodation Contract is established pursuant to the provision of the preceding paragraph, payment must be made by the hotel until the day specified by the hotel, the deposit amount specified by the hotel as a limit on the basic accommodation fee for the staying period (three days when it exceeds three days) I will.
3 The application money is first applied to the accommodation fee to be finally paid by the guest, and when a situation arises in which the provisions of Article 6 and Article 18 apply, after the penalty payment in the order of reparations If there is a remaining amount, it will be refunded upon payment of the fee pursuant to Article 12.
(4) In the event that the application fee set forth in paragraph 2 can not be paid by the date specified by the hotel pursuant to the provision of the said paragraph, the accommodation contract shall be deemed ineffective.However, in designating the payment due date of the deposit, only when the hotel notifies the guest to that effect.
(Special agreement not to pay application fee)
Notwithstanding the provisions of paragraph 2 of the preceding article, the Hotel may respond to a special agreement that does not require payment of the deposit under the same paragraph after the contract is established.
(2) In accepting an application for an accommodation contract, in cases where the hotel does not request payment of the application fee set forth in paragraph 2 of the preceding Article and if you do not specify the due date of the deposit, treat it as being in accordance with the special contract of the preceding paragraph I will.
(Overnight Stay, Refusal to conclude a contract such as banquet)
In the following cases, the hotel may not respond to the conclusion of a contract such as accommodation, banquet etc.
(1) When an application for use does not comply with this agreement.
(2) When there is not room in the room due to full occupancy.
(3) When a person who intends to use finds that there is a possibility of acts contrary to laws and ordinances, public order or good manners and customs concerning use.
(4) When a person who intends to use is clearly recognized as an infectious person.
(5) When a violent request act is made on usage or a burden beyond a reasonable range is requested.
(6) When it can not be used due to natural disasters, facility failures, or other unavoidable reasons.
(7) When some of the users of the facility have the following persons.
① Designated organized crime groups and designated organized crime groups by the "Act on Prevention of Unjust Acts by Boryokudan" (Law No. 77), related persons, others and other antisocial forces.
② corporations, organizations, and other organizations where organized crime groups and others control business activities
③ a corporation whose official is a person falling under the crime group, its members
④ Those judged to be in danger of conducting against laws or public order and morals
(8) When a user uses a behavior that causes significant annoyances to other users.
(9) When falling under the case prescribed in Article 15 of the Chiba Prefectural Ryokan Industry Enforcement Ordinance
(Right of cancellation of contract of guest)
Guests can cancel the accommodation contract by offering to the hotel.
2. When the guest cancels all or part of the accommodation contract due to reasons attributable to the responsibility (The hotel designates payment due date of the application pursuant to the provisions of Article 3, paragraph 2 and requests payment thereof Except when the guest has canceled the accommodation contract prior to the payment.) We will charge a penalty fee pursuant to the schedule listed in Appended Table 2.Provided, however, that in response to the special agreement under Article 4, paragraph 1, the hotel announced to the guest about the obligation to pay penalties when the guests canceled the accommodation contract Sometimes.
3 If the guest does not arrive at 8 pm on the day of the accommodation day (in the case where the expected arrival time is specified beforehand, the time when two hours have elapsed), the hotel considers the accommodation contract may be deemed to have been canceled by the guest and may be processed.
- (The right to cancel the contract of the hotel)
In the following cases, the hotel may cancel the contract of accommodation, banquet etc.
(1) When a guest is deemed to have an act contrary to the provisions of laws and ordinances, public order or good manners, concerning accommodation, or when it is recognized that the act was done.
(2) When a customer is clearly recognized as an infectious person.
(3) When a violent request act is made on the use or a burden beyond a reasonable range is requested.
(4) When it can not be accommodated due to grounds such as natural disasters due to force majeure.
(5) When it falls under the case prescribed in Article 15 of the Ordinance for Enforcement of the Chiba Prefectural Ryokan Industry Law.
(6) Mischief for sleeping cigarettes, firefighting equipment etc in the bedroom, other prohibitions on use rules prescribed by the hotel (limited to those necessary for fire prevention).When not obeying.
(7) When a user is found to fall under Article 5, paragraph 7.
(8) When the user incidents serious inconvenience to other users.
2 When the hotel cancels the accommodation contract based on the provisions of the preceding paragraph, we will not charge the accommodation services etc. that the guests have not yet received.
Guests are required to register the following items at the front desk of the hotel on the day of the staying day.
(1)Name of guest, age, sex, Address and occupation
(2) For foreigners, nationality, passport number, entry place and date of entry
(3)Departure date and scheduled departure time
(4) Other matters deemed necessary by the hotel
2 When guests intend to do payment of the fee of Article 12 by way that can substitute for currency such as traveling checks, accommodation tickets, credit cards, etc., they shall be presented beforehand at the time of registration in the preceding paragraph.
(Room usage time)
Guests can use the rooms in the hotel from 2:30 PM until 10:00 the next morning.However, in case of staying continuously, you can use it all day except arrival date and departure date.
2 Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding paragraph, the Hotel may respond to the use of rooms outside the time specified in the same paragraph.In this case the following additional fee will be charged.
(1) Up to 3 hours, 30% of the accommodation equivalent amount
(2) Up to 6 hours, over 50% of the accommodation equivalent amount
(3) Over 6 hours or more, 100% of the accommodation equivalent amount
3 The amount equivalent to the accommodation fee set forth in the preceding paragraph shall be 70% of the basic accommodation fee.
(Compliance with usage rules)
Guests are required to comply with the usage rules posted on the premises determined by the hotel within this facility.
We will show you the opening hours of the main facilities of the hotel by the brochure provided, the bulletin of each place, the service directory in the room etc.
(1)Check in / Check out time:
A, Check In, 2:30 pm
B, Check Out, 10:00 AM
C, curfew, 0:00 AM
D, Front desk service, 7: 00 in the morning to 10:00 pm
(2)Food and drink etc.(Facility)Service time:
A, breakfast, from 7:15 am to 9:30 am
B, lunch, from 11:30 AM to 2:30 PM
C, dinner, 5:30 PM to 8:30 PM
(3)Supplementary service facility hours
A, room service, from 7:00 am to 11:00 pm, from 3:30 pm to 9:30 pm
B, Japanese restaurant, from 8:00 PM to 0:30 AM
Club, from 8:00 PM until 0:00 AM
C, Coffee Lounge, from 7:30 AM to 11:00 AM, from 8:00 PM to 11:00 PM
D, shops, from 7:00 am to 9:30 pm, the time set forth in the preceding paragraph may be changed temporarily if it is inevitable. In that case, we inform you with appropriate method.
(Payment of fee)
Breakdown of accommodation fee etc. to be paid by guests depends on the points listed in Appended Table 1.
2 Payment of the accommodation fee etc. in the preceding paragraph shall be made at the front desk by currency or hotel check, accommodation ticket, credit card etc. approved by the hotel at the time of departure of guests or upon request by the hotel.
3 Even if the hotel provides rooms to guests and allows guests to use it, the accommodation fee will be charged even if the guest did not arbitrarily stay.
(Responsibility of the hotel)
The hotel will indemnify the damage in case of impairing the guests on performance of the accommodation contract and related contracts or by their defaults.However, this is not the case unless it is due to reasons attributable to the hotel.
2 The hotel has received the appropriate mark from the fire department, but in order to cope with the emergency fire etc, we have subscribed to Ryokan liability insurance.
- (Handling when contracted rooms can not be provided)
When the hotel can not provide guest rooms contracted to the guests, we will arrange other accommodation facilities under the same conditions as possible with the consent of the guests as much as possible.
2. Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding paragraph, if we can not make other accommodation facilities, we will pay compensation fee equivalent to penalty payment to the guest, and the compensation fee will be used for damages compensation.However, we will not pay a compensation fee when there is no cause attributable to the hotel's responsibility about what guest rooms can not offer.
(Treatment of deposited materials)
When damage is caused to goods, cash, valuables deposited by the guest at the front desk, the hotel will indemnify the damage unless it is force majeure.However, with regard to cash and valuable items, in cases where the hotel requests the announcement of its kind and value, if the guest did not do so, the hotel will compensate the damage for up to 1 million yen I will.
(2) When the loss, damage or other damage arises due to the intention or negligence of the hotel concerning goods, cash or valuable items which the guests brought in the facility, and valuable items which were not deposited in the front desk The hotel will indemnify the damage.However, except for cases where there is intentional or gross negligence in the Hotel, the hotel will indemnify the damages for a limit not exceeding ¥ 500,000, unless the guest has previously notified the type and value from the guest.
(Storage of guest's baggage or portable items)
When the guest's baggage arrives at the hotel prior to arrival, it will be held responsibly only when the hotel consents before arrival and will be handed over to the guest at check-in at the front desk.
2 In the event that guests have forgotten their baggage or carrying items after checking out, and the owner is found out, the hotel informs the owner and requests an order from the owner We shall assume.
However, if there is no instruction from the owner or the owner is not known, it is kept for 7 days including the discovery date, and then it is delivered to the nearest police station.
3 The responsibility of the hotel concerning the storage of baggage or carrying items by guests in the case of the preceding two paragraphs shall be limited to the provisions of paragraph 1 of the preceding paragraph in the case of paragraph 1, It shall comply with the provisions of paragraph 2.
(Responsibility for Parking)
Where guests use the parking lot of the hotel, regardless of the deposit of the key of the vehicle, the hotel lends a place and does not assume the management responsibility of the vehicle.However, in case of damages caused by negligence of the hotel in management of the parking lot, we will charge it for the compensation.
If the hotel suffers damage due to the willful or negligent of the guest, the guest shall compensate the damage to the hotel.
Child fee applies to elementary school students and below, 70% of adult fee when offering meals and bedding similar to adults, 50% when feeding children's meals and bedding, 30% when offering only bedding I will.For infants who do not provide bedding and meals (over 3 years old), the facility fee of 3,000 yen (tax not included) will be charged.
1.Percentage is the ratio of penalty to basic accommodation fee.
2.In the event that the number of contract days decreases, regardless of the shortened number of days, we will accept a penalty of 1 day (first day).
3.If the contract is canceled for part of group guests (more than 15 people), 10% of the number of guests (fractional) came 10 days before the accommodation (the day on which the application was accepted after the day) In some cases round up.), We will not receive a penalty fee.
Four.Because there are things that change the penalty period depending on the plan of the guest room, time etc., please confirm the content of each plan.