This facility is a facility participating in the "Go To Travel Business".
You will be issued a "receipt" and "accommodation certificate" upon check-out. Please apply by yourself.
It will be refunded 35% later.
(Click to go to the Go To Travel page)
To facility information page
- The three baths in this facility are hot springs. (Circulation filtration type/Tank transfer)
【Source name】Shin Daini Gensen,Heisei-no-yu,Motoyu Ichi-go,Takase-no-yu mixed spring
【Hot Spring Qualities】Simple hot spring(Weakly alkaline hypotonic high hot spring)
【Efficacy】Neuralgia, muscular pain, arthralgia, 50 shoulders, motor paralysis, joint stiffness, stings, sprains, chronic digestive system diseases, hemorrhoids, coldness, convalescent convalescence, fatigue recovery, health promotion
【bathroom】Amenities:Shampoo, conditioner, body soap
- Although it is not a large lobby like a hotel, it is a comfortable space with plenty of Kiso Tono Hinoki Cypress, the face of this facility.Please use it freely.It features antique Chinese crosses, Thai Ganesha wall decorations, and Balinese statues.There is a miscellaneous goods sales corner next to it.
It is a calm dining room with an area of about 73 square meters and an impressive large beam with a colonnade.
Enjoy your meal while listening to jazz.With so many wines on display, it's a good idea to find one that suits your diet.
We value the natural atmosphere.
It is not gorgeous, but casually cute flowers and many herbs are planted.
We recommend that you relax on the large wooden deck, or relax and read.
There is a small shop for moms and a general store "Moss Garden" on the premises.
To accommodation plan page
- View Jacuzzi bath with mist sauna + dining kitchen + mattress is Tempur! ~Superior condo~
- Completed July 2016! Jet black Kiso Hinoki Cypress Sugi with bath"Superior nagomi"
- A healing space with thick beams and Ryukyu Tatami Mattress! Asian modern『Superior combination room]
- Stay in a modern Japanese "superior twin room"! Recommended for couples!
To access page
|Herb Inn Kunugi(Kunugi)|
|2937-685 Hokujo, Hakuba Village. Kitaazumi County|
|5 minutes by car from JR Oito Line Hakuba Station.60 minutes by car from Nagano Road Azumino IC, 60 minutes by car from Nagano Road Nagano IC.|
There is a transfer(conditions)
Reservation required(May not be available depending on the time of day)